Definitely the Forum-Not-To-Miss! ~ Solly Moeng, CEO - Don Valley, S. Africa
WCFDavos = Communovation! ~ Rich Kylberg, VP Comms&GlobMar - Arrow Electronics, USA
For info, bank details, invoices, service delivery confirmation: email@example.com
The summit offers a two-day conference uniting a great number of experts worldwide – owners and managing partners of PR consultancies, generatl directors, chief officers and senior managers in PR and communications, seasoned practitioners in corporate affairs, marketing or media relations, bloggers, public administrators, and scientists from leading innovation centres.
The six annual editions of the forum (2010-2015) have summoned experts from 55 countries across 5 continents. Representatives of 100+ consultancies and 150+ companies in various business sectors as well as 15 large international organizations have contributed to the content.
#WCFDavos Agenda 2016
Focus: Place and Country Branding and Cross-Culture Comms
- Who's in charge of the external communications of a country and forms its image?
- Communications in the Arab world.
- Communicating multi-national brands - United Nations, BRICS, European Union. How to integrate meaning and interests and reach a growing influence?
- Experience in creating trans-national and cross-cultural brands.
- Communication of creativity and talent. Discussion b/n PR and marketing directors of large theaters, exhibitions and art projects.
- City storytelling - how to engage the globe?
- Tourism - new customer behaviour and new communication services.
- Revolutionizing Communications - viewing them as a mission rather than as a service.
- From digital evolution to robot revolution - Humanity, Communications, Ethics.
- Blind Insight: Corporate Heads of Communications select a Partner-Agency!
- Dura Lex. State regulations for the comms industry - Internet, Media, Business.
- The real life-story of a top industry leader.
Full agenda structure to be provided at: http://www.forumdavos.com/programme.
#WCFDavos also hosts the C4F Davos Award Ceremony & Gala in recognition of leading world experts’ outstanding vision for the future and contribution to the development of communications.
For partnerships and information on the content, please contact:
Project Manager of WCFDavos
+359 88 4435044
For registration & due documentation: firstname.lastname@example.org