The Parenting Children Course is a 5-week course that aims to equip parents and caregivers with strategies to build a healthy relationship with their children. Privacy is always respected. Every part of the course is optional, including contributing to the small group discussions.
Topics covered the The Parenting Children Course include:
- Build a strong family, centred on love
- Meet your children’s needs
- Set effective boundaries
- Teach healthy relationships
- Your long-term aim
Why do this course?
- Parenting is one of the most important roles we undertake.
- Children don’t come with an app or computer program.
- In this course you learn practical skills on how to parent children effectively and make even the happiest family better.
Who is this course for?
The Parenting Children Course is for parents, step-parents, prospective parents or carers of children aged 0-10 years.