As food safety reforms take effect under the U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) come and learn more about GFSI.
- How GFSI operates in the Marketplace
- The Benefits of GFSI to Business, Consumers and Government
- How GFSI relates to FSMA, Codex, ISO and the WTO
- GFSI’s Expanding Dialogues with Governments
Safe food for consumers everywhere.
Provide continuous improvement in food safety management systems to ensure confidence in the delivery of safe food to consumers worldwide.
- Reduce food safety risks by delivering equivalence and convergence between effective food safety management systems
- Manage cost in the global food system by eliminating redundancy and improving operational efficiency
- Develop competencies and capacity building in food safety to create consistent and effective global food systems
- Provide a unique international stakeholder platform for collaboration, knowledge exchange and networking