IJM Dinner, Aberdeen
Wed 15 March 2017, from 19:30 to 22:30
IJM is the world’s largest anti-slavery organisation and in India, we’re on the front lines of the fight against modern day slavery – over the years, we’ve seen thousands of people rescued from slavery! Please join us as we share food and explore the solution to ending slavery for good.
- Drink & Canapes, a Two-Course Buffet-Style Dinner, Tea & Coffee
- Post-meal interview with IJM staff members, Ajoy Varghese and Andy Bevan, interviewed by Thor Holt.
- Cost - £25 per person (Tables of 8)
- Dress Code - Smart Casual
- Book tickets by Friday 24th February
- For more information, please email email@example.com or call 0131 322 1905