Theme: De novo in Drug Delivery Systems
After a successful conference of Pharmaceutica 2016, bringing forth to you the next in the series namely, "10th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems" (Pharmaceutica 2017) slated on March 13-15, 2017 at London, UK.
The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and help you to better understand how to develop the right formulation and delivery strategy with a strong scientific, clinical and commercial mind set and how innovative scientific techniques, emerging technologies and innovative devices can transform formulation and drug delivery.
- 300+ Participation (70% Industry: 30% Academia)
- 5+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
- Volkmar Weissig, Midwestern University, USA
- Amiram Goldblum, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Gabriele Sadowski, TU Dortmund, Germany
- Costas Kiparissides, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Mino R. Caira, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- B B Barik, Jazan University, KSA
- Arwyn Tomos Jones, Cardiff University, Wales
- Raid Alany, Kingston University, UK
- Dimitrios Lamprou, Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences, UK
- Khuloud Al-Jamal, King's College London, UK
- Wafa Al-Jamal, University of East Anglia, Norwich
- Saleem Imran, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Pre-Formulation & Formulation Aspects
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Drugs
- Drug Targeting and Design
- Routes of Drug Delivery
- Nanoparticulate Drug Delivery Systems
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Smart Drug Delivery Systems
- Biomaterials in Drug Delivery
- Vaccine Drug Delivery Systems
- Medical Devices for Drug Delivery
- Peptides and Protein Drug Delivery
- Global Drug Delivery Policy
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- Make sales
- Debut new products
- Profile your brand
- Meet new business partners and suppliers
- Develop key relationships
- Educate healthcare, pharma and biotech institutions and academia
Who you will meet?
- Drug Delivery
- Drug Development
- Delivery Devices
- New Products
- Process R&D
- Bio manufacturing
- Solid State Chemistry
- Analytical Development
- Product Enhancement
Who should sponsor?
- Analytical Services
- Formulation Development
- Drug Delivery Technologies
- Full service CRO
- Preformulation testing
Why you should attend?
- Get to the heart of why formulation and delivery strategies fail. Dissect the challenges before looking for concrete solutions.
- Discover how advances in the sector are impacting both large and small molecule drugs.
- Explore tried and tested routes to improve bioavailability.
- Understand how to develop the right formulation and delivery strategy with a strong scientific, clinical and commercial mind set.
- Discover the latest innovations in drug delivery device and how scientific formulation advancements are being implemented in practice.
- Be inspired by innovative case studies and realise the potential impact on your formulation or delivery processes.
- Engage in the exciting event format, with round tables, panels, showcases, speed networking and multiple conference tracks.
- Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer-to peer round tables.
- Hear more perspectives in one place – from large medium and small organisations from pharma, biotech and academia.